Financial Analyst – XYZ Benefits Consulting – EXAMPLE
Financial Analyst – XYZ Benefits Consulting – Open Position EXAMPLE
Central London, UK
Apply before 15 November 2018
XYZ Benefits Consulting
XYZ Benefits Consulting assists employers on occupational pension plans. We provide all services necessary for the design, implementation, and ongoing administration of Defined Contribution and Defined Benefit pension schemes. Our clients are accustomed to relying heavily on our technical expertise to run their plan in a way that complies with all regulatory requirements. Our experienced and helpful staff is focused on communicating the issues surrounding an extremely complex regulatory environment in a way that is easily understood by our clients. We take a great deal of pride in the service we give our clients. XYZ Benefits Consulting has been built on a foundation of quality and timely services with the client’s objective always in mind.
XYZ is based in London with branches in Leeds and in Edinburgh and employs 45 full-time associates.
Analyzes financial status by collecting, monitoring, and studying data; recommending actions.
- Determines cost of operations by establishing standard costs; collecting operational data.
- Identifies financial status by comparing and analyzing actual results with plans and forecasts.
- Guides cost analysis process by establishing and enforcing policies and rules; providing trends and forecasts; explaining processes and techniques; recommending actions.
- Improves financial status by analyzing results; monitoring variances; identifying trends; recommending actions to management.
- Reconciles transactions by comparing and correcting data.
- Maintains database by entering, verifying, and backing up data.
- Recommends actions by analyzing and interpreting data and making comparative analyses; studying proposed changes in methods and materials.
- Increases productivity by developing automated accounting applications; coordinating information requirements.
- Protects operations by keeping financial information confidential.
- Maintains technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing publications.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Skills and Qualifications
Corporate Finance, Developing Standards, Quality Management, Problem Solving, Process Improvement, Cost Accounting, Statistical Analysis, Financial Planning and Strategy, Reporting Research Results, Requirements Analysis, Financial Skills
Send CV + resume by email or on the company website