Now Health International’s WorldCare gets major upgrade
IPMI provider Now Health International in May 2017 announced that, after a comprehensive product review, they are offering significant changes to their flagship WorldCare product. The enhanced version of WorldCare will include a simplified annual deductible structure, higher benefit limits, and new added value services in response to feedback from its members and distribution network.
Key enhancements include:
- Simple annual deductible
- Now based on a new deductible structure rather than a per medical condition basis that aligns with industry best practice
- Makes plans easier to understand
- Enables customers to better tailor to their budget
- Increased benefit limits for:
- Diagnostic procedures: full refund for in/day and outpatient procedures such as MRI and PET scans
- Renal Treatment: full refund for inpatient and pre- or post-operative renal treatment. Benefit limit for outpatient renal treatment was increased to USD $100,000
- Chronic conditions: full refund for maintenance of chronic conditions
- Routine Maternity: increased by more than 16%
- Value added services – New partnerships will deliver a range of services to meet customer demand to a more holistic approach to international health insurance including:
- Second Medical Opinion via Interconsultation from Best Doctors Inc., ensuring members get the right diagnosis and treatment.
- Crisis Management Services and health and safety alerts in conjunction with Red24
- Global Concierge Service team to support members seeking treatment overseas.
The Now Health International Group consists of Now Health International and Best Doctors Insurance. Now Health International is one of the providers of International Private Medical Insurance (IPMI) solutions for global expatriates, High-Net-Worth individuals and companies. Now Health has offices in the UK, UAE, China, Hong Kong, Singapore and Indonesia. Best Doctors Insurance is a Bermuda/ Miami-based major medical insurance provider with distribution throughout Central and Latin America, the Caribbean, and Canada. Martin Garcia is the CEO of Now Health International/Best Doctors Insurance and Damian Delaney is the Chief Commercial Officer.