Pan-European Pensions Conference, Luxembourg, 5 February 2018 – Final Agenda
The conference on pan-European pension plans organized by asset manager Amundi and insurer LaLux on 5 February 2018 in Luxembourg announced its final agenda.
- Introduction by Claudia Chalmes-Coumont, LaLux Vie, Director
- Keynote speaker, H.E. Mr Pierre Gramegna, Luxembourg Ministry of Finance
- 2017 Annual Pension Survey, key findings, by Prof. Amin Rajan, CEO Create Research
- Panel on the Pan-European Pensions Regulatory framework – where do we stand?
Panel moderator: Sophie Baker, Pensions & Investments
European Commission: Nathalie Berger, Head of Unit, Insurance and Pensions
EIOPA: Fausto Parente, Executive Director
ALFI: Gerd Gebhard, Co-Chairman Working group on pensions and long-term savings
Eversheds Sutherland: Steve Hull, Pensions Partner
- Pan-European DC pension plans Business case with Marc Raymond, Head of Compensation & Benefits, L’Oreal
- Panel on Pan-European Pensions, challenges & opportunities
Panel moderator: Éric Muller-Borle, Editor-in-Chief & Founder, Global Benefits Vision
Amundi: Xavier Collot, Director of Employees Savings & Retirement
Cross Border Benefits Alliance – Europe: Dr. Francesco Briganti, General Secretary
LaLux: Jérôme Wiwinius, Head of Corporate and international relations
Clifford Chance: Ate van IJlzinga Veenstra, head of the Funds and Institutional Investors Group, Amsterdam
PECOMA: Fernand Grulms, Managing Director
- Closing remarks by Matti Leppala, CEO PensionsEurope
The event takes place on Monday, 5 February 2018, from 13:30 to 17:30, followed by a cocktail reception. The venue is LaLux Group’s headquarters, 9 rue Jean Fischbach, L-3372 Leudelange, Luxembourg.
Attendance is free-of-charge, subject to advance registration: http://pan-european-pension-plans.evenium-site.com/site/pan-european-dc-pension-plans/