CBBA Event in Paris, 8 October 2018
Industry lobby, the Cross-Border Benefits Alliance (CBBA) will hold a half-day conference focusing on “The French perspective on Cross-border and pan-European pensions” on 8 October 2018 in Paris, France.
The program includes six timely discussions:
- New EU regulatory initiatives to promote cross-border and pan-European pensions, with Carine Pilot-Osborn, Senior Pension Expert, European Securities and Markets Authority Insurance and Pensions (EIOPA)
- ESG investments of pension funds, with François-Guy Trebulle, Director of the Sorbonne Law School
- The first pan-European pension fund for researchers (RESAVER) launched by the European Commission, with Veronica Cesco, DG Research, European Commission
- Round table: How to set up a pan-European pension fund: possible options, moderated by : Francesco Briganti, Secretary General of CBBA-Europe, with Christian Lemaire, Amundi Epargne Salariale et Retraite, and Caroline Van Der Puijl, International Pensions, AXA.
- Cross-border and pan-European pension funds: the voice of the stakeholders, both French and European; moderated by Juliano Barra, University Panthéon Sorbonne
- Key takeaways by Francis Kessler, Senior Lecturer at University of Paris 1 Panthéon-Sorbonne
The event will take place from 9am to 2pm at the Centre Culturel Irlandais (the Irish Cultural Centre in Paris), 5, rue des Irlandais, 75005 Paris, France.
Registration is free by emailing email@example.com