Former AON benefits administration unit re-launches as Alight Solutions
Chris Michalak, CEO of Alight Solutions: “We are using this opportunity to ignite an entrepreneurial spirit and a culture focused on innovation to help companies and their people meet their rapidly changing benefits, HR and financial needs. […] we believe that businesses are powered by people—and when people thrive, companies thrive.”
Key numbers :
- 22,000 employees
- 14 global centers
- administering benefits for more than 19 million people and 18 million dependents
- 1,400 clients, including 60 percent of the Fortune 100 and 50 percent of the Fortune 500.
Three products lines :
- Health & Wealth Solutions, “total well-being” products for employees and benefits consulting for employers;
- HR & Financial Solutions, customizable cloud-based software for shared service operations;
- Consumer Experience, software that facilitates employee interaction with HR and getting the most out of their benefits.
According to the company, Alight is “the leader in the markets it serves; first in health and welfare administration and defined benefit administration, first in HR services and third in defined contribution administration.”