Gallagher Acquires Richter International Consulting
Global brokerage Arthur J. Gallagher (Gallagher) in October 2018 acquired global employee benefits and global mobility firm Richter International Consulting, based in Issaquah, Washington – U.S.A, near Seattle.
Richter International designs international benefits programs for multinational companies and nongovernmental organizations (NGOs) and their employees. Offerings include:
- expatriate health plans,
- international employee assistance plans (EAP),
- international medical and security assistance programs,
- traveler medical insurance,
- business travel accident insurance,
- disaster preparedness and
- remote site medical facilities.
Going forward, Dave Richter and his associates will report to Leslie Lemenager, head of Gallagher’s international region employee benefits consulting and brokerage operations.
With this acquisition, Gallagher continues its external growth strategy and invests in the global EB / global mobility consulting space.