Global Mobility and Duty of Care Conference, Paris, 27 June 2017
27 June 2017
The Insurance chapter of HEC Paris Graduate School of Business Alumni organizes a conference on “International mobility, expatriates and employers’ duty of care” on Tuesday, June 27, 2017 at 19:00.
Employers today are subject to a far-reaching duty of care when it comes to the safety of their employees abroad. At the same time, internationally mobile employees expect to enjoy not only adequate health and life insurance coverages but also services that guarantee their safety and good health. The conference focuses on how to pro-actively manage liabilities and risks related to expatriation in order to meet duty-of-care requirements as well as employees’ expectations.
The conference will be moderated by Eric Muller-Borle, HEC 1985, founder of Global Benefits Vision magazine and former CEO of AXA Group’s International Group Insurance business units; and Cécile Schechter, Head of Global Healthcare, Willis-Towers-Watson / Gras-Savoye.
And an exceptional round table:
• Sylvaine Emery, Executive Vice President International, Humanis Group
• Stéphane Duviquet, Senior Sales Manager, Europ Assistance (Generali Group)
• Dr. Michel Paoli, Assistant Medical Director, Inter-Mutuelles Assistance
• Christophe Moreau, international HR manager, The Red Cross (France)
• Matthieu Létard, head of HR, SAUR
• Stéphanie Hervé, head of the kidnap & ransom department, Willis-Towers-Watson / Gras-Savoye
• Louis Caprioli, Advisor to the Chairman, GEOS
Venue: HEC Alumni, 9 avenue Franklin Roosevelt 75008 Paris. The nearest Métro is Franklin Roosevelt. Doors open at 18:30.
The conference is in French and open to the public. Registration fee EUR 15 . To register, click here.