New Leadership After Malakoff Médéric – Humanis Merger
French regulator ACPR in November 2018 gave its final approval to the merger between Malakoff Médéric and Humanis, effective January 1, 2019. Both companies are paritarian institutions and offer supplementary pensions and life and health insurance.
The new leadership team announced in December 2018 includes:
- Thomas Saunier, CEO
- Michel Estimbre, Deputy CEO, in charge of supplementary pensions, Human Resources, IT, underwriting, and operations;
- Christophe Scherrer, Deputy CEO, in charge of business development, marketing,
- Véronique Amram, director, supplementary pensions
- Patricia Barrère, marketing director ;
- Pierre-Jean Besombes, Chief Financial Officer;
- Pascal Broussoux, director, savings products;
- Thomas Colin, technical director;
- Emmanuel Copin, Human Resources director;
- David Giblas, director of innovation, health partnerships, customer experience, digital, data, organization and purchasing;
- Silvine Laguillaumie-Landon, General Counsel and secretary of the Boards of Directors;
- Hélène Martrenchard, underwriting director;
- Anne Ramon, communication and brand director;
- Sébastien Vandervannet, director, life and health insurance operations;
- Eric Vaudaine, director, information systems.
The new team is mostly made up of Malakoff-Médéric executives, including the CEO, the two deputy CEOs, and the CFO. Some of them recently were hired from Generali France.