Pan-European Pensions Conference, Luxembourg, 5 February 2018
As the growth of pan-European pension plans is reported to accelerate, asset manager Amundi and insurer LaLux jointly organize a topical half-day conference on 5 February 2018 in Luxembourg.
Featured speakers include:
- Luxembourg Minister of Finance, Pierre Gramegna
- European Commission head of the insurance and pensions unit, Nathalie Berger
- PensionsEurope CEO, Matti Leppala
- EIOPA Executive Director, Fausto Parente
- Create Research CEO, Prof. Amin Rajan
- Group head of compensation & benefits at L’Oréal, Marc Raymond.
Interactive panels discussions and keynote speeches will address current regulatory issues as well as market trends and new developments impacting pensions in Europe.
The event takes place on Monday, 5 February 2018, from 13:30 to 17:30, followed by a cocktail reception. The venue is LALUX Group’s headquarters, 9 rue Jean Fischbach, L-3372 Leudelange, Luxembourg.
Attendance is free-of-charge, subject to advance registration: http://pan-european-pension-plans.evenium-site.com/site/pan-european-dc-pension-plans/