GEB Workshop in Toronto, Canada, 2 June 2016
Generali Employee Benefits (GEB) on June 2, 2016, holds from 8 to 11am a breakfast workshop for brokers and consultants in Toronto, Ontario, Canada.
Senior experts from GEB will illustrate how multinational pooling and reinsurance to captive programs operate and what make them successful. Participants will gain insights into the set up and implementation of international arrangements and into how to maximize benefits to clients.
- Why set up a pool/captive: needs and opportunities
- How to choose the best arrangement
- What to consider before getting started
- Implementation checklist
- Setting up appropriate governance
- Risk management tools and approaches
Advocis continuing education (CE) credits available. Advocis is the Ontario broker/ consultant licensing body.
For more information and to register email Paolo Marchiori, GEB’s Area Manager for the Eastern Region USA and Canada : firstname.lastname@example.org